Portfolio Review Service
Our portfolio review service includes:
- Annual review meeting with your adviser including a complete review of your financial strategy
- Interim discussions with your adviser including an update of your financial strategy
- Unlimited telephone and email access to your adviser and unlimited face to face access to your adviser between reviews
- Half-yearly valuation reports
- Our professional service provide strategic updates to your accountant and other professional advisers supplying year-end taxation information (as required) and recommending suitable professionals as needs arise ensuring that everyone on your financial team provides advice in a co-ordinated and professional way
- Our portfolio construction service uses a scientific risk-profiling methodology. We design a suitable asset allocation model, portfolio profile and construction and we choose the right investment funds/managers for your requirements
- Portfolio management service includes portfolio monitoring, rebalancing of asset allocation to benchmark (where applicable) written portfolio valuations and ongoing reviews of the funds/managers in your portfolio
- Priority response service – telephone calls and emails returned within one working day.
- Inheritance tax and estate-planning service – maximising how much of your estate your beneficiaries will inherit and minimising the impact of inheritance tax on bequests you make
- Tax planning service in conjunction with your accountant and other tax advisers
- SIPP service – value-added strategies using Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) including specialist advice for clients who own or wish to purchase their own business practices
- Pensions service for retirement planning, pension reviews and pension consolidation.